Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Day 24

Today is the last day of the 24 Day Challenge so I'm done posting on a daily basis (thank God, it's hard to come up with this stuff every day).

So let's see the results of 24 Day Challenge:

Before                                                               After


I lost 15 pounds, 20 inches and a piano.  With the lighting in these pictures it looks like I lost weight and grew hair on my head (this stuff is amazing).

I've had similar weight loss results when I've dieted in the past, but I don't recall the muscle definition being the same.  I definitely know I didn't feel as energetic on previous attempts.  I feel with this 24 Day challenge behind me I'm well equipped for the next challenge: the challenge of getting back to being fit and enjoying a longer life with my wonderful kids and beautiful wife.

If you would like more info on Advocare's 24 Day Challenge and possibly take the Challenge for yourself please see https://www.advocare.com/140664113




1 comment:

  1. Lookin' good, and don't forget all the wonderful years that you have me for a mother in law!

    ReplyDelete