Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Day 16

This getting into shape business is getting expensive.  They say losing weight saves you money because you don't get sick or injured as much, you eat less, and all the other cliché things they say.  Well getting into shape costs money.  First major cost is the throwing out all your "bad" food, Twinkies never go bad and you"can't" eat that stuff.  Second major cost is purchasing tools to help you lose this weight, i.e. joining a gym or starting a weight loss program (fortunately with Advocare there is a way to recoup that money plus some if you are willing to put the work in).  Third major cost that most don't really think about is new clothes.  My clothes are starting to get loose on me and I need a new smaller size.  One of three things needs to happen soon; I get new clothes (major cost), I get a nice belt or two (or a couple of stylish hipster suspenders), or I start wearing underwear.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure Becky could fashion some stylin' suspenders for you! Great job!

    ReplyDelete